- Invest in a Fountain. …
- Create a Stone Path. …
- Build a DIY Deck or Patio. …
- add a fire pit
- add lighting
- include outdoor furniture
1.White kitchens & White rooms are classic and will never go out of style. It brightens up the rooms.
2. Make ceilings look higher with tall furniture and add mirrors to make the rooms look bigger.
3. Mix your metals. Silver and gold look great together and it makes it look more expensive,
4.Add wallpaper to a wall or a bathroom. It makes the room look brighter.
5.Make the most with natural light. Get rid of your blinds… Use curtains instead. The more natural light the better.
1.Categorize the items in your garage.
2.Trash or donate items that don’t fit the categories
3.Install built-in cabinets or modular storage if needed
1.Architectural Floor Lamps
4.Clear Glass Pendants
8.Wood Bead Fixtures
Quartz are a big trend in today’s market. Brands such as Caesarstone, Silestone and Zodiaq are readily available in a large variety of colors. Prices will range, but in general are towards the higher end when compared to most granites. They are made with a mix of natural quartz and polyester resin. There are a few things, such as permanent markers, that can stain quartz surfaces but not true granite. Overall, in regards to performance in a kitchen setting, they stand up well to heat and scratches and have very low maintenance
Granite: Granite counter tops are some of the most elegant, richest kitchen counter tops available. They are among the most expensive, too. Granite is a natural stone with outstanding strength and they seem to be a little more high maintenance then Quartz.
Here are 5 tips to help you organize your kitchen cabinets
- Step 1 – Purge. The kitchen can be a hard place to organize – there is just SO much stuff and we all love our kitchen gadgets! …
- Step 2 – Make things accessible. …
- Step 3 – Arrange items by Zones. …
- Step 4 – Come up with ways to use poorly designed spaces. …
- Step 5 – Have a junk drawer.
Join me for an online Financial Peace University
Sign up here: fpu.com/1117703
Don’t give up out there!
My thoughts and prayers are with all Americans and people worldwide. We have a fighting spirit. We will survive this together. I pray we lose the least amount of lives and economic damage. I pray for all of you!.
- Navy blue
- Floral’s and floral wallpaper
- Free standing tubs
- Canopy beds
- Mixed metals (Gold & silver)
- High contrast decor
- Color pop cabinets
- Olive Trees
10 Moving and packing tips for your next big move!
1. Get rid of everything that you haven’t used in years.
2.Avoid mixing items from different rooms in the same box.
3. Label each box with the room its destined for and a description of its contents.
4.Put heavier items on the bottom of the boxes, lighter items go on top.
5.Tape boxes well
6.If you’re moving expensive ate, ask your mover about special crating.
7. Bundle breakables.
8.Consider other items that will need special treatment such as TV’s,and big Mirrors.