1. Invest in clear containers and a label maker.
2.Make use of house hold items to give your pantry more storage space.
3.Use matching or similar jars, baskets and bins to hold your pantry items. This makes everything appear neat and tidy.
4. Do a sweep of your spices.
5. Create extra shelving
6. Throw out all expired foods
7. Play with open shelving
9. Have fun with chalkboard paint
10. Keep only what you will use and need.
You definitely don’t want freezing pipes over the winter. Here are a few tips:
- Outside spigots are very vulnerable to freezing. Be sure to unhook the hose from the spigot. You can add extra insulation to the pipe and/or buy an inexpensive cover for the spigot from the hardware store.
- If you have pipes on outside walls you might want to add insulation to them as well.
- keep your temperature at lease 60 degrees if you leave town or if the home is vacant.
- If the home is vacant or if you leave town it is always a good idea to turn the main water shut off to the home off…just in case.
- First you are going to want to create a design. Remember to make things that you access daily very accessible. Utilize all of the space you have…all the way to the ceiling if possible.
- Create a budget
- Measure the space carefully and make a list of construction items needed.
- Measure carefully!!
- You can either construct the design or shop for components, IKEA is a great place to look at for components
Welcome to WordPress Sites. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!